Wednesday, February 8, 2012

February 30-Day Challenge: 8th Daily Photo

One of the things Singapore is excellent at is giving motorists only a few meters warning of a giant hole (or similar) being dug in the ground on a three or four lane road during rush hour.  This can create chaos when motorists have to suddenly divert, especially as the 'merge like a zip' rule is not well known.




This month's challenge is definitely having a positive impact on me day-to-day.  I'm spending more time with my head up, looking around for photo opportunities, rather than buried in my iPhone catching up from my January Facebook hiatus. On the down side, as I'm still running the iPhone 3GS (trying to upgrade, don't get me started on trying to get a new iPhone in Singapore...), I have to carry my DSLR with me every where I go.  I think I'll switch to my prime lens tomorrow, the zoom I currently have on it means I have to lug around the bulky camera bag, as well as a lap top and a handbag.

No comments:

Post a Comment