Saturday, February 4, 2012

February 30-Day Challenge: 4th Daily Photo

Dragons are everywhere in Singapore at the moment, celebrating the most auspicious sign of the Chinese zodiac.  They're even in our condo, dancing away by the pool - today's photos.

The Dragon Whisperer

Dragoneye

I've read articles where women, desperate to have a 'dragon baby', are paying for artificial insemination and surrogacy despite being single (not implying a partner is strictly 100% necessary).  What's so special about the dragon?  According to Wikipedia, dragons are strong, self-assured, noble, intellectual, decisive, pioneering, generous and loyal.  They can also apparently be arrogant, tyrannical, intolerant, violent and brash.  

I'm the year of the dog:  honest, intelligent, loyal, attractive (it's truly in the list, I promise!), sociable, affectionate, sensitive and easy going with a strong sense of justice and fair play.  I can also be cynical, lazy, judgemental, quarrelsome and stubborn (ha ha, I'm sure Sander would agree with that last one!).

Hmm... I think dogs sound nicer than dragons... but I may be a bit biased.

Don't know your sign?  Check here.

What's your sign?  Are the personality traits accurate?

It's not too late to join me in a 30-Day Challenge - here's my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment