Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February 30-Day Challenge: 1st Daily Photo


I’m really excited about this month’s 30-day challenge – a daily photo.  The first half of the month will be in Singapore, which will be filled (hopefully) with exciting activies to share with you.  The second half is even more exciting as I’m heading back to New Zealand for nearly two weeks to be a bridesmaid for the first time.  The bride is a very dear friend of mine and we have known each other since we were tiny tots.  When she asked me to be her bridesmaid I swear I was more excited than her, and she’s the one getting married!  After the wedding (which is in Hawkes Bay, the best part of New Zealand) we’re off to the Bay of Islands (gorgeous) and I get to share it all with you, you lucky things!

It’s apt then that my first photo is of the name tag for my bridesmaid’s dress...beautiful!


Excited?? Moi?? Yes!!


It's not too late to join me in a few 30-Day challenges, or share with me some ideas of your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment